Sunday, January 25, 2009

Roma, Napoli, Food!

We took a train down to Napoli on Friday, very different city, but very interesting. We didn't have much time to see things, but it is a beautiful seaside town, very cool to see Mount Vesuvius in the distance. We have had some wonderful meals... from great thin-crust pizza, to wonderful pasta. Roma is a very walkable city, but there is so much to see, I constantly feel as of I am walking past or over something incredible and totally missing it (which I probably am!)... Oh well, I'll just have to come back!



1 comment:

  1. Man, I am soooooo jealous. Great shots my friend. Never been to Naples, but love Roma....alot of walking I remember. So much history.....and the food, I mean fagettabattit!

    Lookout for the gypsie kids by the way.

    Best to you and our family.

    ReplyDelete